Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

TODAY

Today is the day. Monday, November 21, 2011. At 6 p.m. PST, Bee will start her visa interview. Please be in prayer as we ask the Lord to grant our daughter the ability to travel home with her father and brother for the Christmas season.

Mr. Blandings told Bee that people who she will most likely never meet this side of heaven had committed to pray for her interview, and she was both humbled and stunned. Even if this interview brings another negative answer, her heart has already been impacted by the strength of prayer and the depths of the true and living God's love for an orphaned girl cast off by Hindu society. Thank you!!!


I will update this post as soon as I hear from Kathmandu.


ADDENDUM: For those not running on a U.S. calendar or clock, the interview is Tuesday, November 22, at 8 a.m. local time in Kathmandu. Here's a handy dandy online converter to help you figure out when the interview will be taking place in your area.

UPDATE: Two and a half hours into the interview now, and still no word. Bee has to be interviewed alone, so Mr. Blandings and Atticus are pacing outside, waiting ... 

UPDATE: After a three hour interview, Bee's visa was denied by the same man who has denied her twice before. She walked out standing strong. Mr. Blandings is a puddle. I cannot thank you enough for the prayers.

18 comments:

Thia said...

PRAYING

EllaJac said...

Oh I can't wait to hear...

Michelle said...

For some reason I thought the interview was on Friday! Oh well, I will keep on praying. Thank you for keeping us up to date.

You Can Call Me Jane said...

Praying with a full and aching heart for Bee and the rest of your family!

Tara said...

Praying! I can't wait to hear...I'm a nervous wreck!

Kat said...

Praying...(((hugs)))

Lori said...

Praying!

Deborah said...

I'm so sorry her visa was denied again! Praising God for Bee's faith and growth, and praying for your whole family.

Michelle said...

Horrible, horrible man! I will continue praying.

Anonymous said...

What on earth is happening behind that door for two and a half hours? Also, is this an American interviewing her?

Robin said...

Oh, no! I am so sad:( Praying for your family.

Luke Holzmann said...

...ugh.

Lord, bring Your peace and grace and wisdom to this situation. Amen.

~Luke

The Beaver Bunch said...

So sorry to hear that it was denied again. So frustrating!

Praying for peace and healing for everyone.

EllaJac said...

I am so, so sorry...! Do these bureaucrats give a REASON?

I want to write my congressman, or something...


But i'll still pray.

Thia said...

I'm so sorry. Hugs.

Sandi said...

So sorry. I was really hoping and praying for a different result.
((((hugs)))))

deborah said...

Praying for you all. God loves you all and God sees.

Amy :) said...

SO sorry to hear Bee's visa was denied! :(

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day to say hello!! It's nice to "meet" you...