Friday, July 30, 2010

No news as of yet ...

Just to update anyone who has been wondering, we still haven't gotten word from Kathmandu on how Bee's second interview went. At first I suspected that it was because of power outages, but now I'm wondering if she was indeed turned down.

We continue to pray and wait. I'll update when I know.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow, I can't even imagine the waiting. Hope you get word - POSITIVE - soon!