Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

God used *me*?

Open doors, closed doors. God uses them, people. And sometimes, if you are watching carefully, you'll see that He uses you, too.

I'm honored to announce that the little girl I wrote of sometime back --the one whose placement we turned down--will be officially adopted into her forever family on September 28. The family who took placement--the woman who was eager to add her to her family when I called--will give her their love, their name, and their home. Forever.

Praise God, from whom all blessings flow.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I'm a new reader to your blog. I just went back and read your first post about this little girl ... she is so blessed to have a forever family, and although I know it won't sound right to say it, she is blessed that you had to say no!

Jodi said...

We have had a few of those come into our lives as well. She is blessed to have you too! I know that He allows this so that we can be an added prayer warrior for these kiddos and their new families. We can't possibly know His plan, but isn't it cool that He allows us to glimps a tiny part of it??
Blessings!!