Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thanks, Michelle!


Michelle at A Life Better Thank I Deserve (don't you just love that name?!?!) has honored me with a very cool award. Thanks, Michelle!


The rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link the person from whom you received your award.

My Nominees --


Benny at The Lord's Day, because if you are able to take your one year-old baby girl in for stitches and still walk away thinking that God had the day mapped out for you, you're my spiritual mentor, plain and simple.

Mama Snail at The Snail's Trail, because she is new to homeschooling and infectious in her joy of discovery.

Thy Hand Hath Provided
, who is amazingly talented with both food and a camera, and just tickles me.

Full of Joy, who has aptly named her blog (and has really cute kids).

Tree Climbing Mom
, whose writing is open, hopeful and entirely too close to my own experiences.

4 comments:

Benny said...

Awww shucks. I'm blushing. Spiritual mentor is a title I would never give myself. But it's awfully nice to think you might think it of me. ;o)

Benny

You Can Call Me Jane said...

Thank you, Mary Grace. I appreciate YOU so much!

kw said...

Thanks! I love your blog, too! You have really made my day.

Altius Directory said...

Buy best fiction and non-fiction books at low cost.
Books Store Online