1. I never posted this, but Atticus had his tonsils and adenoids removed nearly two weeks ago. That would be why I've been so scarce. :-) He is recovering quite well ... especially since his momma was feeling quite permissive and pulled out our archaic Nintendo 64 for him to doodle around with. Atticus has since mastered a Pod Raced game. It was, he reports, well worth the surgery.
2. Oliver is walking like a pro. Well, mostly. He still stumbles about a bit, but by and large, he's more up than down.
3. Logan is happy that school has begun and can't wait for friend C. to return from his camping trip. Also, he's the cutest snarfin' 6 year old on the planet right now. Not that I'm biased or anything.
4. Jo is in Mexico with her daddy. More on that later, no doubt.
5. God has been speaking to me in a painfully convicting way about TIME right now. I'm not liking what I'm hearing, but I'm trying to move in obedience.
6. Core 5 is going very, very well.