Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

What is the purpose of this exercise?

Three weeks after demanding that his visitation rights be reinstated (and succeeding in bulldozing his way in that direction), Oliver's Bio Dad has missed his second opportunity to see the little guy. I don't remember how to convert that to baseball notation, but the numbers aren't impressive no matter how you look at it. Three chances. Two misses.

I don't know why he didn't just walk away when he lost the visits (ironically, for not showing up) in the first place. Why keep putting Oliver through this?

Does he just not understand how hard it is on Oliver to ride this roller coaster? Does he not care? I can't tell. I really can't tell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

-lurch-

{holding my tummy}


Thank You Lord, for stability in Oliver's life through Mary Grace, her husband, her family.