O.k., Miss Sprinkles, you asked for it.
The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
1. I got married in 1996. Jo was born in 1997. You would be amazed at how many people ask me if I was pregnant when I got married. For the record, she was born 15 months after my wedding. I clearly was not pregnant. But still. What kind of person actually asks that?
2. I really like hot fudge.
3. I read The Bridges of Madison County and hated it.
4. I published my first story at 14. It was about a girl whose parents were divorcing. My own parents divorced a year later.
5. I toyed with the idea of taking the GED test so that I could begin college a year early, but I didn' do it. While I don't regret the timing in going to college (which was where I met dh), I do feel like most of my high school career was a complete and utter waste of time.
6. Grasshoppers scare me. They're just so ... hoppy. The only good grasshopper is an ee cummings grasshopper.
O.k. Onto the tagging.
1. Kindred Blessings, because I want her to write.
2. Gayle because she's hilarious and will truly stretch the "random" concept.
3. Liz because I'd like to get to know her better.
4. Benny because randomness suits a mother of four kiddos six and under.
5. Paula because I want her to update her blog, too.
6. Sarah, because she has so much time on her hands right now with a new baby and all.